Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Time: 2:00 pm ET/ 11:00 am PT
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
Click the link to register!
Sponsored by Bramasol and Secure-24, hosted by SAPinsider
While there’s much information and buzz surrounding SAP HANA®, many companies are still unclear how SAP HANA can directly impact their business to deliver specific insights that help you become more competitive, agile and responsive in the marketplace to meet critical business goals.
This session will focus on how SAP HANA accelerators for real-time analytics will give you the information you need leveraging CO-PA (profitability analysis), MRP, SAP APO, and SAP 360 Customer. We’ll also discuss how to utilize a hosted model for SAP HANA. This option helps organizations save time and resources while gaining expert management, without worrying about how to plug in SAP HANA into your existing infrastructure.
Lastly, we’ll share examples of how you can do multiple planning/budgeting scenarios in hours instead of days, contemplate multiple sourcing scenarios, react quickly to changes in your supply chain, and gain a complete view of your customer; not in a report, but at the point of purchase or service.
Watch this webinar to learn:
• How a major manufacturer was able to gain insight from a database with 250 million records in seconds to make real time manufacturing decisions.
• Ways that a real-time, 360-degree view of your customer can improve profitability, reduce churn, and/or drive topline revenue by putting the right offers in the right place and the right time.
• How by using SAP HANA accelerated profitability analysis, a large tool manufacturer decides the most profitable products to make to optimize their manufacturing line and drive maximum profit.
• How to leverage a hosted model to gain high performance, expert management and trial into SAP HANA.
• How SAP HANA accelerators provide maximum benefit at minimum risk and impact to your infrastructure.
John Ripma, Technical Writer, Secure-24
John has 15 years of experience with SAP as a consultant and as a sales director. John also writes extensively on enterprise hosting and cloud topics surrounding SAP and other technologies. For more information on this topic, you can find white papers (http://www.secure-24.com/resources/knowledge/), blog posts (http://www.secure-24.com/blog-index/) and other resources on Secure-24’s website.
John Froelich, Vice President, Bramasol
In his role at Bramasol, John Froelich draws upon more than 25 years of global sales, marketing, and executive leadership experience with Fortune 100 companies such as SAP, IBM, AT&T, and Avaya. Before joining Bramasol, John served as a business coach and consultant who helped small and medium-sized businesses improve profitability, increase sales, and achieve business clarity. John has built and managed inside sales and sales teams globally – most recently with SAP, where he set up and led the inside sales and telemanagement teams.