Merger and Acquisition (M&A) strategies are an important element for many companies to drive growth, expand markets and jumpstart new initiatives. However, to succeed with M&A projects, there are many key technical accounting issues that must be understood. In this webinar, we will take a deep dive into the end-to-end process steps needed to assure M&A success.
Key topics include:
Before the deal. What to look for during due diligence.
- Acquisition pricing, EBITDA multiples
- Revenue conversion cycle
- Quality of accounts receivable
- Timing and aging of accounts payable
- Cash generated from operations
- AFFO adjusted free cash flow from operations
- Debt structure
- Equity structure
After the deal integration:
- How will the company consolidate the new acquired company
- How will the company harmonize the accounting policies of the new and old entities
- How to manage working capital adjustments – post acquisition
If your company uses M&A or is looking to add M&A to your strategic toolbox, this is the webinar for you.